God Bless America: 10 Things We Love
Things we’ve enjoyed during our first three weeks in the US that we definitely don’t have or get to do in Spain:
1. 110+ servings of Quaker Oats in one box:
3. Baby carrots:
4. Roasting marshmallows and making s’mores:
5. The Presbyterian Resale Shop in Valparaiso, Indiana. Nate said, “I didn’t know you could re-sell Presbyterians – I wonder how much it costs to buy a used one?”
7. The Jelly Belly Factory in Wisconsin:
8. Going to the Chicago Fire soccer game on Father’s Day:
9. Chicago-style stuffed pizza:
10. Taking the kids to Wheaton College:
It’s been a full three weeks visiting with friends, family, and partners. We’ve enjoyed it all. In a couple of days we leave the Chicago area and move on to the Quad Cities, St. Louis, and Colorado. Fun fun!
Family, Home Visits, Kids, Top Five (or 10) Lists, Travel, US, Wheaton Connections. Bookmark the permalink.